This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scutter

Ughhhh I'm so fed up with facebook's picture quality. The only reason I'm creating a new post is to upload a few of my favorite pictures from my photoshoot with Cassie the other day.

Other than that, today is a good day. Photoshoot tonight with my bestie, chicken spaghetti for dinner that my little sister is making for our family, then six flags tomorrow with all my friends. :)





Haha I was in such a rush I forgot to name this. Hmmm.... how about scutter? British word for scurry - but don't look at the word in urban dictionary; you won't find anything nice there. ;)

3 comments:

Meegan said...

AMY! These are so AMAZING. Just like you're AMAZING <3
much love,
Meegan

Amy said...

Aww thank you so much Meegan. Love you lots!

Cassie Mae said...

Haha yayyy better quality pictures!! =)