This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Days, Weeks, Years

When did my week become so gloriously fun? :)

Wednesday: cram as much geometry in as I can, do some science, then attending the opening of WICKED!!! AAAAAAAH! My favorite play/musical/whatever. :)
Thursday: Six Flags (again, just went last Wednesday) all day. :)
Friday - Monday: Going up to Oklahoma with my best friend to her family's ranch. :)
Then my two week long physics labs start. Blaaaaahhhh.
I'll let you know if I survive.

And today was a good day too. Because I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some really colorful fake flowers, a stop sign, and a drawer knob. Because I just bought new music. Because I got a lot of driving in. Because I got ice cream and banana chips.

I've been thinking about doing a 365 project for a while. Annnnnddd I've decided that I want to do a 365 photo project (take a picture and upload it everyday for a year) as well as a 365 Bible project (read it in a year). They'll both start on June 1st. I'm excited. It'll fun, but a challenge at the same time. I'm not the best about staying on top of things. =P

NOTE: I will be gone all day tomorrow (the first of June) sooooo I'll probably end up just uploading two photos on the second (I know, it's a really lame start). But I WILL start with my Bible 365 tomorrow morning. :) - May 31st.

How do you measure, measure a year?
In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee;
In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.
In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes;
How do you measure a year in the life?
How about love?

Okay so these are old but it felt wrong not uploading a picture with my post. I do love these though. :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

like.<3

Kevin said...

I'm excited about your 365 projects - what a great idea.