This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Iniziale

Well, this is my first blog post. I decided not to call this post "first post" or something like that, because that is so boring. So I called it iniziale, which means initial in italian. I liked the z in it.

Not much has happened today. I went outside to take some pictures and I saw this toad floundering in my pool, so I picked him up and put him down in the grass. I figured he owed me since I saved his life, so I took some pictures of him.

I named him Jake.

I kept calling him a frog, and my sister kept yelling at me to call him a toad.


I really liked this picture of him because of all the color in it.
What do you think of the blue?

Had quite a hard time uploading that, it kept telling me that my HTML couldn't be accepted because I hadn't closed a tag. And I don't really know how that happened since I didn't really do the coding myself. Silly blog.

No comments: