This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Fragment of Freedom

Well, today was my last World View class until the fall. Soooo exciting and liberating. :) World View basically covers all of my high school credits except for math and science (just a few chapters to go until summer!) . This year in my World View class I have read Dante's Inferno, Paradise Lost, Pilgrim's Progress, the Westminster Confession, A Tale of Two Cities, Lex Rex, Second Treatise, and many other things. It makes me feel rather smart until I forget everything I've learned from these books.

On a happier note, I took some pictures outside with Courtney the other day. We grabbed my dad's keyboard that we sometimes hook up to our iMac and lugged it outside to use as a prop. The pictures turned out well overall, but I don't really like the tone of them. I love Court's hair though, so maybe I'll do something similar to this but slightly different next time. We'll see.

My room is currently littered with fruity, rainbow marshmallows from our marshmallow war last night - the Benefields are sleeping over with us several times this week and it gets rather hectic when they're here. ;)

No comments: