This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Nothing Exciting...

but still pretty wonderful.

Okaaayyyy, so I have no wonderful or exciting thoughts right now (when do I ever on here?), but I have a bunch of pictures that I'm really happy about that I have to post RIGHT NOW! :) Wow that smiley's creepy. Anyway.

10 Thoughts at the Moment
1. My laptop's screen is a little too bright. I must darken it.
2. There, that's much better.
3. I like the sound that those toy lightsabers make. I said they were enthralling, though I'm not quite sure that's a good word to use.
4. I had chips and salsa for dinner.
5. Hey! I just realized that my skin didn't react allergically to sitting in the grass all day! Huzzah!
6. I have never seen Annie all the way through. :(
7. My bed is really messy. Note to self: clean bed after blog post.
8. I've never seen more than a minute of Lost in my life, nor do I intend to, so I'm not wallowing in sadness now that it's completed. Yay for never consistently watching any shows!
9. I just realized that I lost my pumpkin. Hmmm, I wonder where it went? Darn. I hate losing things.
10. I love the word dapper, but I don't think I've ever used it aloud.

Now for the photos! =D


Okay, now go look at this same picture on facebook (will work only if you're my friend). BIG difference! Facebook really brightened the colors.






P.S. I feel like watching The Incredibles!
P.P.S. I've used a lot of links in this post. Fun.
P.P.P.S. Yes, I used wikipedia for all of my links. Why? Because wikipedia's amazing, that's why.
P.P.P.P.S. A few years ago I decided to make/break the world record for the most P.S.'s in a letter. And I totally could. I just haven't yet.

And just in case you didn't know, P.S. stands for postscript and it came from the latin word scriptum. Wikipedia. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove.
Guess what? You're super talented and creative and amazing. I adore your blog.
Oh and we MUST watch Annie together sometime. I have the nest version ever. :)

Cassie Mae said...

Amy I absolutely love the typewriter. Amazing prop! =D

Unknown said...

Hey! That was my carnation in your pics. Are YOU the reason it was bent over this morning? :o)