This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Again

Yes, I'm posting twice in one day. That seems a little obsessive, but who cares? There aren't any rules for blogging, so I guess I'll take advantage of that.

The only reason I'm posting this is because I'm bored but don't really feel like going to bed. So I'll just jot down a number of random thoughts while I wait for my sister to finish her ncis episode.

I'm listening to owl city right now. I like his music because it's quiet and relaxing but cheerful at the same time. I like cheerfulness. And cherries.



Yum. I have the best dad ever. Last night he drove courtney and I to wal mart right after youth. We wanted some rainbow sherbert. Courtney got blue bell while I got generic (it was 30 cents cheaper AND fat free haha). Later I wished I had gotten blue bell because the generic brand had lemon, lime, and orange flavor, but it didn't taste the same as blue bell. And there was no pink flavor. Lime is my favorite.

I decided to do some experimenting this evening, so I took some very different pictures. Here's a taste of what I shot. Between the frog this morning and these pencil pictures tonight, I've been lying in the grass alllll day and now my legs are spotty and red. Yay.



Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you want people to tell you what they think, you need to tell people about the blog. :o)

I think it is GREAT and I look forward to seeing more pics and musings.