This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer, sorta kinda

Sooooo I'm on my 5th day of my 365 and already I'm falling behind. Oh well, now I know that it will be a bit of a challenge to keep up with it, which is good, because I hate becoming lazy in the summer (even though I am often so negligent when there's no school).

Speaking of summer, it's almost, almost here! I just have two tests to take and one more week of physics labs, then I'm free!!!! :)

In case you're wondering where exactly my 365 has wandered off to, check out my flickr. :)

We had a cookout with some of our wonderful neighbors this evening, here's just one of the photos I took of the kids in the pool.

This is Betsy, and she is just about the most adorable thing ever created.

1 comment:

\Sarah Windsor said...

I just want to let you know, that I'm now going to be stalking your blogspot/flickr...
thats all ;)