This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Friday, June 11, 2010

So it's Night....

.... Yup.

I am a goldfish, living in a bowl filled 30% with stress, 30% fun, 10% chaos, 30% sleep deprivation, and I guess all percent God.

I went to the mall today with some friends, but I've been so tired today that I almost turned around and went back home (so I could go back to sleep!) as soon as I got there. I drove over an hour today though, so only 12 hours left before I can get my license. :)

Here's my 365 for today. It's not perfect, but if I had like three more free hours, I could make this so much better. But I don't have three more hours tonight. So I'm not. Goodnight.

Hey hey hey, I've been blogging over a month! Okay goodnight for reals now.

Don't forget.

No comments: