This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Like Life

Soooo I had a lot of stuff written in my "new post" box, but then I decided I was getting too detailed and really boring, so I deleted it all and started over. Yes, I'm a perfectionist, now shut up. :)

I had another very long day of physics labs and I felt extremely uninspirational uncreative afterwards, but I ended up really liking my picture for my 365 today. You should visit my flickr and view my picture. Like, now.

I actually ended up liking this picture a little more than my 365 picture, but oh well, I'll just put it up here and leave my 365 alone.


I also really like this picture for different reasons. For one, all the different little things I stuck in it such as my old pink converse (my favorite shoes), wildflowers in my shoes (I lovelovelove wildflowers) my earbuds (I really love listening to good music), a ladder (I love heights but I'm nervous around ladders), my physics books, calculator, and nerd glasses (which kind of sum up my past two weeks of labs). And my face looks bored (but that was on accident, I think I was concentrating too hard) Yup. Hmmm, there's a lot of love up there ^ .


1 comment:

Meegan said...

Amy, thank you for singing Wicked with me. And inspiring me with your photos. And being so sweet. :] and reading my blog. And liking my photography....
I really love your blog so keep writing.
Much love :)
Meegan

p.s. One more day. and I really like the black and white picture with the touch of pink. SO ADORABLE.