This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bokeh & Blanket

I don't really have anything to say. I just needed to post this so everyone could see this picture in full quality. I LOVE THIS PICTURE. That's it. The end.

Oh yeah and this post has its name for a reason - Bokeh: a Japanese term for the subjective aesthetic quality of out-of-focus areas of a photographic image. Example: The bokeh, or quality of the blurred image in the photograph, was described and discussed. Which is basically the little blurry circles you see in this picture. :) Also, the flower is an Indian Blanket Flower. So.

1 comment:

Meegan said...

AHHHH. Happiness in a picture!
love you!
Meegan