This blog was not made for me to focus on my writing or to improve my communications skills or anything like that. It's just me having a place to jot down my random, scrambled thoughts and upload a few of my photos.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Holiday Weekend

It's the weekend of the Fourth of July. Why don't we just call it what it is; Independence Day, instead of calling it by the name of its date?

Not too much news. I had a great sleepover this week with my good friend Sarah, who is also a photographer, and all we did was eat, breathe, sleep, and take/edit pictures. Fun stuff. :) Then today my dad came home after being gone for almost two weeks and finally opened his new iPhone (which has been sitting on his desk waiting for him) so I got his old one, which is a 3G. More fun stuff.

No comments: